Collinson Group is a global leader in driving loyalty and engagement for many of the world’s largest companies. Predominantly through the provision of travel related benefits within a market leading digital travel ecosystem. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits and Insurance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services now accessible to over 400m end consumers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,800 people.
We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
Key clients include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, LATAM, Flying Blue, Accor, EasyJet, HSBC, Chase, HDFC.
Our mission is focused on doing good beyond profit, which for us means we seek out opportunities for our people to share in our success and that we give back to the communities and people within which we work.
Never short of ambition, the success of our business is delivered through the diverse and talented team of over 1,800 colleagues globally.
What does a Product Growth Manager do?
Our Product Market Growth teams help maximize the localized and personalized potential of our Consumer and Client Travel and loyalty ecosystem. Together with the team, you will drive the end-to end implementation of the product strategy and initiatives that will be part of the worlds most valued travel ecosystem across your Hub and Market – the one we are building at Collinson through product led growth. The Product Market Growth team exists to solve for challenges and opportunities for our customers and drive user & revenue growth through experiments, new products and product-led growth strategies that demonstrate the full value of Collinson’s travel ecosystem and potential to clients and prospects. We are responsible for the overall revenue growth from our consumers and prospects, by driving adoption of our key products and driving new products that unlock the value of our travel ecosystem.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will contribute to a product strategy in line with the vision for the product, assessment of the opportunities, roadmap planning and execution through the full product-development lifecycle and help to ensure the right work gets done in the right way, at the right time.
What you will do?
- Define and develop an innovative product roadmap and achieve buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key partners
- Identify and assess the opportunities that would drive growth according to the business goals as well as enable above the plan growth
- Partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy and provide them with regular business updates
- Be comfortable presenting your strategy and roadmap to people at all levels, inside of the company as well as to the customers
- Drive the definition and ongoing management of high-quality outcome-focused product roadmaps based on company vision and strategy and supporting growth on your market
- Drive product launches by working with company leadership, engineering and other product management team members
- Deliver high quality business requirements documents and functional specifications on identified product changes, secure sign-off across multiple groups and senior stakeholders
- Define new features, functionality, and services that focus on the specific needs of your customers and resonate with business goals
- Work with development and technical teams on creative solutions that provide the right balance between speed and quality
- Establish, refine, and implement mechanisms to ensure cross functional alignment and establish clear escalation flows
- Deliver the detailed requirements to the development team and work together on delivering them according to a committed schedule and priority
- Be responsible for timely delivery of high-quality products in accordance with the agreed project plans
- Negotiate and communicate the milestones and expectations with other departments
- Evaluate trade-offs, align and enforce decision making to ensure timely delivery and operational efficiency
Data Driven and Customer Centric
- Work with business partners to perform deep data driven analysis of businesses to surface actionable insights and product requirements for business
- Analyze the product's market performance, market data, competitive intelligence, customer and partner input, internal professional and technical support services and other key data sources to define potential opportunities for your products and market
- Drive growth through iterative data driven hypothesis and experiments that unlocks and drives a test and learn approach
- Measure and connect initiative-level outcomes to key metrics that identify the success of your product area, and value for the business entirely
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of customer needs, championing user-centric development practices across the business
- Understand the customer journey and work to identify improvements on an on-going basis
- Communicate progress and work with teams with dependent programs. Ensure delivery of assigned organizational goals. Schedule and secure resources and manage cross-functional teams to deliver these goals;
- Evangelizes each release to other departments
- Look for opportunities to provide support and advice to junior team members and mentor them to help guide the execution of the project
- Be a growth expert: understand product user acquisition, creative and monetization needs within a constantly evolving ecosystem.
- Work closely with local partners and our Product Consumer & Partner team to experiment and unlock commercial and user growth.
What you'll need?
- 3+ years of experience in product management leading consumer products, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities
- Proven experience of defining and owning product roadmaps and requirements
- Experience in data analysis and modelling using tools such as Python, R, or SQL to identify new opportunities for customers
- Experience in making data-driven product decisions and building business cases around it to get a buy-in
- Engineering experience gained across key Web 3.0 components such as (Blockchain basics, IoT, decentralized networks, AI, Front end dev across interactivity e.g. AR / VR)
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks like AngularJS/ React etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) - ECR, S3, CodeBuild, EKS, Lambda etc.
- Experience working with low-fidelity tools (whiteboard, Balsamiq) to design product functionality of the project and its features
- Deep understanding of the experimentation cycle (hypothesis, test, learn, scale) and Agile principles and successful experience of applying those on practice
- Well-versed in stakeholder alignment and keeping a project on track
- Strategic thinker able to partner multiple stakeholders for cost/value analysis
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence others to drive results in a large organization
- Strong leadership skills with ability to mentor, motivate and increase the value delivered through the empowered teams
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules with multiple dependencies; good problem solver
- Independent and self-organized
You can look forward to a competitive salary and benefit plan including but not limited to:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, life & LTD insurance for employees
- 100% match to your 401k deferrals (limited) with 100% vesting at 6 months
- Supplemental Insurance including STD, additional Life
- Priority Pass Membership
- Global Mentoring Program
- Wellness Programs
- Lifestyle Benefits
Collinson is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes differences in all their forms including: color, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodivergence, family status, age, individuals with disabilities and people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences as we strongly believe this contributes to our on-going success.
We are focused on continually evolving our purpose driven, high performing culture, providing an environment where our people have the opportunity to achieve their full potential and do interesting and meaningful work. Our company values are: Act smarter, Do the right thing, One team and Be insight led. These help guide everything we do internally in terms of how we think, act and interact, right through to how we deliver value to our customers and clients.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
If you need any extra support throughout the interview process, then please email us at email@example.com