Collinson Group is a global leader in driving loyalty and engagement for many of the world’s largest companies. Predominantly through the provision of travel related benefits within a market leading digital travel ecosystem. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits and Insurance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services now accessible to over 400m end consumers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,800 people.
We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
Key clients include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, LATAM, Flying Blue, Accor, EasyJet, HSBC, Chase, HDFC.
Our mission is focused on doing good beyond profit, which for us means we seek out opportunities for our people to share in our success and that we give back to the communities and people within which we work.
Never short of ambition, the success of our business is delivered through the diverse and talented team of over 1,800 colleagues globally.
What does a Contract Manager do:
The Contract Manager is a key role in working alongside Regional management and Corporate Compliance, Risk and Group Legal teams located at Headquarters in the UK and other locations. The position will report into the Regional CFO, and provide a range of legal, contract compliance support and administration in accordance with the Governance Playbook and Group Legal direction.
This position will support the Americas team in administering key contracting processes, such as due diligence and set up, implementing Non-Disclosure Agreements and contract database administration, as well as commercial contract review and ensuring compliance of both procurement and wider business processes and procedures.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in drafting and managing accurate and organized corporate documentation and records of regional companies, including filing required entity reports, resolutions, and other governance documents.
- Perform the principal elements of the Corporate Secretary function, to include (i) organizing all Board, Committee and related corporate records; (ii) playing a key role in the review and coordination of the Board and Committee meeting materials, including development of agendas and arranging meeting logistics; (iii) preparing minutes for Board and Committee meetings; (iv) ensuring proper maintenance and control of all corporate records; (v) maintaining all corporate informational listings and organizational charts; and (vi) undertaking a review of the corporate records of the Board and Committees.
- Interpret and include federal regulations/clauses in all contracts and subcontracts as necessary before contract execution. Manage, oversee and monitor compliance across multiple business functions to ensure adherence to DBE, ACDBE and SMWBE small business participation goals per contractual obligations.
- Review leases and contracts to determine insurance requirements and act as department liaison to insurance broker on behalf of Chief Financial Officer to resolve insurance issues, claims, and maintain proper insurance coverage for multiple lounge locations.
- Obtain DBA & Foreign Entity business licenses as directed.
- Handle non-complex modifications of contracts.
- Work with Group Legal to provide guidance and direction resolving contractual or non-compliance issues across multiple business functions.
- Assist in litigation support work such as discovery requests, subpoena request and document productions.
- Work with others within the organization to develop, implement, and maintain systems to optimize the legal and compliance department functions and processes.
- Provide commercial teams with initial contract reviews and completion of agreements based on Collinson standard template NDAs, SOWs, LOIs, and contract amendments.
- Identify, research and escalate legal issues to Group Legal for resolution as appropriate.
- Support Group Legal in development of contract templates and playbooks including training to the sales and delivery teams on proper use.
- Provide additional support on various Group Legal and Compliance Department projects.
- Maintaining records and documentation
- Research to assess regulatory and reputational risks to the organization
- Prepare, draft, edit and maintain compliance-related documents, including investigative files and reports, agendas, corporate compliance policies
- Respond to questions relating to internal audits; Perform follow-up audits as required to assess improvement on previous non-compliant findings.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in legal studies or related field. Should have 5-7 years’ experience in contract management paralegal, or a Compliance Specialist.
- Superior organizational and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and enjoys working across departments.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate basic legal concepts effectively across the organization to achieve project objectives.
- Understanding of data privacy and security concerns/regulations in the USA
- Ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal customers.
- Able to effectively multi-task, re-prioritize and work independently to meet deadlines and drive agreements to conclusion in compliance with corporate standards, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to strike a prudent, business-friendly and collaborative balance between effective risk identification, counselling and maintenance of corporate standards with business objectives.
- Negotiation of non key contracts ( non supervised)
- Training for internal stakeholders
- Negotiation with clients on lower commercial risk deals
You can look forward to a competitive salary and benefit plan including but not limited to:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, life & LTD insurance for employees
- 100% match to your 401k deferrals (limited) with 100% vesting at 6 months
- Supplemental Insurance including STD, additional Life
- Priority Pass Membership
- Global Mentoring Program
- Wellness Programs
- Lifestyle Benefits
Collinson is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. We strongly encourage people of any color, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodivergence, family status, age, individuals with disabilities and people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)’