Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company.
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers. In particular, our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allow us to create products and solutions for our clients that inspire greater customer engagement to drive more profitable relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in in times of need.
While specialising in Financial Services, Travel and Retail, we also support clients in multiple sectors. We have worked with over 90 airlines, 20 hotel groups and more than 1,400 financial institutions and banks, with clients including Accor Hotels, Air France KLM, American Express, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Diners Club, Mandarin Oriental, Mastercard, Radisson Hotel Group, Sephora, Visa and Vhi.
We take pride in our 35+ years’ experience working with these kinds of household names in over 170 countries and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions, and help them win deeper devotion with their customers.
Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 17 locations worldwide. Our solutions include Priority Pass, the world’s best known airport experiences programme, while we are also the trusted partner behind many of the leading financial services, airline and hotel brand’s reward programmes and loyalty initiatives.
Purpose of the job
The Account Executive’s primary role is to assist the Account Management Team with the day to day management of a leading loyalty program. This role supports the team in the faciliation and delivery of customer loyalty communications and operational program support.
Your role will involve managing day-to-day activities and tasks for specific client projects focused around the implementation of marketing communications and loyalty program operations. This can include day-to-day client liaison and interaction with the wider Collinson Group that supportsthe client program.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support in conducting the day-to-day service and delivery of the program, including all regular reporting and to the agreed deadlines.
- Sourcing and quality checking digital communications and creative assets to ensure these are accurate against production briefs while managing client approvals as required.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the reporting suite and assist internal and external stakeholders in providing relevant data when requested.
- Define process documents and review to ensure up to date.
- Work with Senior Account Manager(s) to improve processes and efficiencies. against new requirements that arise.
- Assist with preparing client presentations.
- Assist with testing of projects before implementation.
- Raise, manage and resolve escalated issues within internal and client guidelines.
- Manage a professional relationship with the client.
- Build strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Support in running client WIPs.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- 1+ years experience working in an Account Executive role or alike.
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications or digital (or similar) would be an advantage.
- Desired experience in a relationship management, marketing, creative, communications or digital role.
- Desired experience in the Loyalty Industry or Loyalty platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey, both verbally and in writing, complex ideas and solutions, in a concise and accurate manner.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills are absolutely essential in this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and planning skill; easily able to juggle multiple concurrent deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Dedicated to quality service delivery with a solutions focus.
- Intermediate MS Office experience.
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders and get along and communicate with a diverse range of personalities and cultural differences.
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paces environment and meet agreed deadlines.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- The ability to come up with creative solutions to get around any problem.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude with a desire to progress.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative for process improvements.
- Ability to accept direction and suggestion for personal development.
- Ability to focus on the overall objective without getting lost in the detail.