B2B Marketing Manager - Insurance
We usually respond within a week
A perfect role for a hands-on B2B insurance marketing manager or executive, ready for the next career step. Please apply if you like a challenge and wish to play an integral part in exciting Europe-wide growth plans.
Whether you already have experience localising marketing campaigns outside of the UK or are interested in gaining such exposure, we’d love to hear from you.
Our only non-negotiables are B2B experience, insurance market knowledge and, of course, motivation and passion for marketing. Collinson is a well-established business currently owning 20% of the UK travel insurance market, come join us to help continue pushing boundaries and creating further success.
Collinson Group is a global leader in driving loyalty and engagement for many of the world’s largest companies. Predominantly through the provision of travel related benefits within a market leading digital travel ecosystem. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits and Insurance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services now accessible to over 400m end consumers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,800 people.
We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
Key clients include: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, LATAM, Flying Blue, Accor, EasyJet, HSBC, Chase, HDFC.
Our mission is focused on doing good beyond profit, which for us means we seek out opportunities for our people to share in our success and that we give back to the communities and people within which we work.
Never short of ambition, the success of our business is delivered through the diverse and talented team of over 1,800 colleagues globally.
What does B2B Marketing Manager - Insurance do at Collinson?
This is a newly created role, aimed at supporting Collinson Insurance division’s growth plans across Europe. The position presents an opportunity to lead and deliver on the Marketing plan, taking responsibility for developing and executing the strategy across key B2B audiences, primarily in the Travel and Financial Services sectors.
You will be a strong B2B marketer, experienced in insurance or financial services marketing and, ideally, travel sectors, with the ability to develop creative content and compelling messages across multiple channels that translate into effective communication plans, campaigns and marketing results, for prioritised propositions across our insurance offerings in Travel, SmartDelay, Accident & Health and Multi-Lines. You will also have experience in localising global brand campaigns and content to resonate with audiences across different countries.
You’ll be experienced in working collaboratively with sales and account teams and skilled at driving engagement to improve brand awareness, create qualified leads and nurturing client relationships to progress new and growth opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Strong commercial experience of B2B marketing and lead generation.
- Hands-on experience of running and tracking well-performing campaigns with minimal resourcing.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time.
- Ability to work strategically, challenge constructively and translate ideas into pragmatic plans with good attention to detail.
- Extremely collaborative, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Results-driven, strong commercial acumen, naturally inquisitive with good analytical skills.
- Strong in content marketing, development, research and technically capable.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM and account-based marketing would be advantageous.
- Develop and manage a clear targeting and segmentation strategy for key prospects and clients based on commercial objectives, prioritised products and services.
- Define and deliver an integrated B2B marketing plan and calendar of activities across the full marketing mix to create engagement and qualified leads to help build a healthy pipeline of new opportunities with prospect organisations across Europe and progress their development through the buying cycle.
- Determine and execute an account-based marketing and communications approach to cross-sell prioritised products and services, grow and protect existing relationships.
- Develop and execute specific campaign strategies, consumer insights, content and thought leadership initiatives to target key audiences with new or existing propositions in key markets across Europe.
- Build brand awareness of Collinson insurance products, its expertise and collaborate with the global digital marketing team to maximise the content and campaign opportunity across PR, email communications, paid, owned and earned media campaigns.
- Lead the evaluation of events, sponsorship opportunities, awards and partners/associations.
- Input into and manage the content strategy, messaging framework and narrative relevant to our expertise and propositions for the sector, oversee its development and manage its distribution.
- Support the progression of significant opportunities and contribute to win themes, content and design ideas for the development of RFP submissions and presentations.
- Lead the creation of appropriate product content and collateral to support Go to Market plans for both the BD and Account Management teams.
- Report on performance and KPIs to demonstrate impact, attribution and the commercial value of marketing spend.
- Actively manage the quantity and quality of our marketable contact database, ensuring the mapping of key decision makers and influencers against our prioritised propositions for both prospects and clients.
- Collaborate effectively with other internal marketing teams to align strategies, share content and learnings.
- Be a guardian of the brand, its creative execution and communication to ensure the consistency and quality of all sales and marketing materials.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme, and further benefits:
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Personal Income Protection
- Private Medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Priority Pass Membership (Collinson Exclusive)
- Travel Insurance (Collinson Exclusive)
Collinson is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes differences in all their forms including: colour, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodivergence, family status, age, individuals with disabilities and people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences as we strongly believe this contributes to our on-going success.
We are focused on continually evolving our purpose driven, high performing culture, providing an environment where our people have the opportunity to achieve their full potential and do interesting and meaningful work. Our company values are: Act smarter, Do the right thing, One team and Be insight led. These help guide everything we do internally in terms of how we think, act and interact, right through to how we deliver value to our customers and clients.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need any extra support throughout the interview process, then please email us at email@example.com
We also have our very own Beacons (Domestic Abuse Advisors) supporting within each of our global offices. Our Beacons will be your point of contact if you or someone you know needs support.
- Haywards Heath, London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences. Our range of services helps global brand acquire, engage and retain choice-rich customers.
© 2020 Collinson International Limited. Registered in England & Wales under registration No. 2577557
Registered address : Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, UK
B2B Marketing Manager - Insurance
Loading application form
Already working at Collinson?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.