About this role......
- Manage and support day to day activities on loyalty program’s set up and operations for earning
- Assist implementation of targeted member communications, online and offline marketing promotions as and when it is required
- Promotion execution for HK and overseas market when it is required
- Works effectively and independently with the clients and the third parties on the daily operations and execution of marketing campaigns
- Analyze data and compile reports for clients and management reference
- Coordinate with IT team to a different system update to maintain the daily process
- Assist end to end campaign management in Marketing Automation Tools
- Ongoing relationship management with partners, clients and internal teams
- Support research and analysis of market trend/industry insight
- Handle administrative tasks including record maintenance, report generation, stock management and follow-up
You might fit for the role if you have......
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline with at least 1 year working experience
- Background in the field of client focus position, or experience in agency account servicing will be an added advantage
- Detail-minded, proactive, can-do attitude, and excellent in analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good time management and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organisation
- Familiar with HTML editing or knowledge on Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be a strong advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience may consider as Senior Executive position
We are offering......
- Hybrid work arrangement
- 15 to 18 days Annual Leave
- Full Paid Leave (14 weeks Maternity / 5 days Paternity)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Free Priority Pass Membership (unlimited Airport Lounge access)
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences. Our range of services helps global brand acquire, engage and retain choice-rich customers.
© 2020 Collinson International Limited. Registered in England & Wales under registration No. 2577557
Registered address : Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, UK
Loading application form
Already working at Collinson?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.